This item is for pre order only.Our new Acratech GP-s Ballhead has all the
benefits and features of our GP Ballhead, including the ability to function as a
gimbal head and as a panoramic head. But the GP-s Ball head has been designed
with a smaller diameter base to allow it to be used with travel type tripods
where the legs fold around the tripod head. The smaller base diameter allows the
tripod legs to fold more compactly. Even when using your tripod on rocky, uneven
terrain the GP-S Ballhead allows you to pan parallel to the horizon, eliminating
the need to carry a separate leveling base to create accurate panoramic images.
This ballhead includes our specially designed Quick Release Clamp, with bulls
eye level, double speed rubber knob, and detention pin.
- Works as a gimbal head with lenses up to 400 f4.0
- Weighs .90 lbs with quick release clamp.
- reduced base diameter of 2.375" (60mm).
- Easily holds over 25 lbs (11.4kg) at any angle.
- Full movements allow any camera position.
- Precision C.N.C. machined.
- Compatible with Kirk, Arca, R.R.S., and many other QR plates.
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threads).
- Lazer Engraved dual degree markings.
- Solid precision feel.
- Beautiful satin black anodized finish.
- Long lasting stainless steel hardware.
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off.
- Oilless and greaseless ball will not attract or hold dirt and debris.