This filter is useful for the observation and
documentation of industrial processes at high temperatures and light
levels. This type of filter prevents strong flare and brings out
interesting details. Filter factor is 1000 and comes with Single Coating.
- Ideal for reducing bright light in large aperture situations when a narrow depth is field is needed.
- Neutral Density filters evenly reduce the amount of light passing thru the lens without effecting color.
- Allows for slower shutter speeds when blurring or showing of movement is desired.
- Allows balancing of exposure to highlight a key subject.
- Lets you use higher speed films in bright light.
- B+W Neutral Density filters are available in most sizes and in the following strengths:
- .3 (2X) Reduces the light one f-stop.
- .6 (4X) Reduces the light two f-stops.
- .9 (8X) Reduces the light three f-stops.
- 1.8 (64X) Reduces the light six f-stops.
- 3.0 (ten f-stops) & 4.0 (seventeen f-stops) are for astronomical and sun studies.
- Single Coating