The NG Tundra Monopod provides support when you canít use a tripod. Simply
attach your camera directly to the top platform and begin shooting. To make the
monopod more compact, the ball head can be removed. This also allows you to
attach the camera directly to the monopod.
- A rubber pad protects the hands from hot and cold elements.
- The five sections allow the NG Tundra Monopod to fold up to its compact
size, yet reach great heights when fully extended.
- A small profile plate to fit all compact digital cameras, allows the
camera to be quickly attached and detached from the monopod.
- Easy to access yet provides the safety required to prevent t he accidental
release of the camera from the monopod.
- Easy-to-grab knob quickly locks and unlocks the ball head.
- Quick and easy to open and close, the NGTM1 allows quick positioning of
the camera in virtually any position.
- Large rubber feet provide stability on flat and uneven surfaces.