We all use many different REMOTE CONTROLS for this and that. So, why not use, what many people use every day for many applications and what we always carry around anyway..
Why not use your Apple® device such as iPhone™, iPad™or iPod Touch™ to control your Elinchrom "RX" flash lights.
- Works with iPhone™, iPad™, iPod Touch™.
- Internal rechargeable Li-Ion battery, one charged battery lasts up to 10
- The Li-Ion battery recharges in approx. 3 hours.
- Integrated intelligent quick-charge circuit.
- Multi-Voltage, Multi-Connector EL-Skyport Universal Charger.
- Indication LED’s for charge and operating modes.
- Multi use, as EL-Skyport Universal Receiver module, when synchronized
directly with a flash unit or as a EL-Skyport RX WiFi
module to enable remote control functions for Elinchrom flash “RX” units
with iPhone™, iPad™, iPod Touch™
- 3.5 mm SYNC-socket for all common flash units, when used directly as a
- EL-Skyport NORMAL SYNC and SPEED SYNC mode settings.
- Settable 8 frequency channels and 4 workgroups.
- Interference free operation with 40 Bits security.
- Distance range: WiFi up to 50 m outdoors and 20 m indoor.
- Distance range: EL-Skyport up to 100 m outdoors and 40 m indoor.
- Detection of all Elinchrom RX units:
- Digital RX 1200 / 2400 (with EL-Skyport Transceiver RX module connected
to the flash unit).
- Style RX 300 / 600 / 1200 (with EL-Skyport Transceiver RX module
connected to the flash unit).
- Ranger RX / RX SPEED / RX SPEED AS (with EL-Skyport Transceiver RX
module connected to the flash unit).
- Ranger RX Quadra AS (with built-in EL-Skyport RX receiver).
- EL-Skyport Universal Receiver modules.
- Wireless Firmware Update possibility with EL-Skyport 3.0 PC/MAC
- Automatic Auto-Standby to save battery power, when the module was not
used for more than 1 hour.
- Camera triggering capability; requires extra camera cables.
- DESIGNED ENGINEERED AND MADE IN SWITZERLAND